Volunteer content creator opportunity
Volunteer Writers Needed: Get Published! Writing Opportunities for rugby lovers in The Gulf.
Yalla Rugby is seeking to build relationships with talented journalism and creative writing students as well as freelance writers and bloggers.
We are currently looking for volunteer bloggers to write interesting and engaging articles on a wide range of different topics related to Gulf Rugby. This is an excellent opportunity for any writers who are looking to gain some valuable industry experience and get published online.
What’s in it for you?
- Successful blog posts will be published with the author’s name in the bio.
- Authors will be provided with a link to the published content so that they can see it online.
- Promotion on Yalla Rugby digital channels.
- Authors will gain work experience.
- Full media access to the Dubai Rugby Sevens.
- Authors can reference us on their CV as being volunteer bloggers for Yalla Rugby.
- The opportunity for a long-term relationship with Yalla Rugby, as this is an ongoing project.
- After an initial trial period the possibility of paid articles, for those who prove themselves and are committed.
- Publication on partner websites such as Asia Rugby and RugbyAsia24/7.
What we are looking for
- Well written, well researched and interesting content for publication.
- Content created with a translation in an additional Arabic language would be a bonus.
- Writers with sound knowledge of rugby.
- Length – please keep to a minimum of 300.
- An ongoing relationship with good writers who are able to produce quality work and meet deadlines.
- Submissions must be unique and original.
- Please ensure you include links to authoritative sites where relevant.
Kick start your writing career
- Gain experience, get your work published on real websites and build a strong portfolio of live work
- We are selecting a limited number of candidates
Please send your CV and a link to some sample articles to info[at]yallarugby.com
Subject: Volunteer Content Creators (Your Name)
Deadline 1st September 2020